I felt a cold spray on my face.
“Hey, Vera. That’s cold!”
“Well, you deserve it, Billy!”
“Okay, that does it. Your name is going on the blackboard too.”
“Wait a minute! You can’t do that.”
“Boy, Vera, you’re really in trouble now. I can’t wait till Mom and
Dad get home and see your name on the board.”
THUGG!!
“What was that for?”
“That’s for writing my name on the board, Billy.”
“Okay, just for hitting me, you get another check by your name. Hey, give me that!”
“I’m just going to use this chalk for something.
“What? You’re putting another check by my name. How come?”
‘‘Because you put a check by my name.”
“Hey, what is going on here?”
“Oh, Karen, it’s none of you business. Billy is just being rude by putting my name on the board.”
“Well, you started it, Vera.”
No comments:
Post a Comment