
Those fast girls were already doing their other school work with their Eversharp pencils when I reached multiplication by sixes and sevens. We had a set time each day when Mrs.Church administered the times tables tests. She would hand us a copy of the test for whatever times table we were going to pass off. Then she gave us a few minutes for the test. You really had to know the times tables to pass her tests. They were hard!
The day that I passed off the fives (since those were easy) I felt like passing off more. We were finishing up on some art projects, when. I found two blank tests for the sixes and sevens. I had more time to work on other times tables and I felt I was ready to tackle the sixes and sevens. I just wanted to see if I could get them, so I filled out the two tests.
No comments:
Post a Comment