Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Hormones said, “Start Liking Girls . . .” (Part 2 of 3)


Then I discovered Andrea, although, I hardly discovered her. I had known her through school for a while, but suddenly, I was in love with her. She had long blond hair. But she was so intimidatingly beautiful that I never got up the nerve to even say hi to her.
A while later, I forgot all about Andrea and Robin came into the picture. She had very long, dark brown hair which had never been cut since I had known her in Kindergarten. She set my heart to pounding so much that I was motivated to do something about my love for her. I wrote her a love note. It went like this:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you,
Love,
Billy

I though it sounded quite original and I wrote several drafts of it. I wanted the note to be just right for her. I had it all ready to take to school the next day. But I hesitated.

No comments:

Post a Comment